Call Us - 01903 260985
BB Glow is a safe and intensive skin treatment that can assist in reduction of the appearance of pigmentation and imperfections of the skin.
BB Glow serum is applied with a dermapen to deeply penetrate the skin for effective brightening and anti-aging properties.
Micro-needle penetration stimulates natural collagen production, improves the look and texture of the skin, lessens the appearance of wrinkles quickly, safely, and affordably.
It speeds up the growth of new skin cells, which makes the skin healthier and brighter, and reduces the impact of ageing skin cells.
· Discontinue use of retinols or harsh exfoliators such as acids one week before
· Discontinue the use of sunbeds one week before
· Avoid excessive Alcohol or caffeine on the day of treatment
· Discontinue the use of Roaccutane 6 months prior to treatment
· Discontinue the use of Lymecycline 4 weeks prior to treatment
· Discontinue taking Anti-Biotics or Steroids one week prior to treatment
· Discontinue the use of skin thinning cream, gel, or lotion one week prior to treatment
· Arrive without make up or fake tan on the area being treated
· Avoid wearing make up for 24-48 hours
· Wear mineral based make up to avoid breakouts
· Adopt a good homecare regime (this can be discussed with your therapist)
· Wear an SPF during the day
· Do not clean your face until the following morning after the treatment
· Use a 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase and ditch the cotton, this will help keep any breakouts to a minimum and keep your skin hydrated
· Drink plenty of water and stay clear of fried and processed foods
· Schedule your next appointment for 4 weeks’ time
· Avoid touching your face post treatment
· You can return to using chemical exfoliants 72 hours post treatment
Yes, you will be slightly flushed where all the blood has rushed to the surface of the skin during treatment, but this should subside within 24 hours and looks more like a healthy glow.
You will feel slight discomfort during the procedure however this can be managed by your therapist. Your therapist will be able to choose the depth of the needle based on your individual requirements.
You cannot have the treatment done if you have active acne. This will spread the infection around the face. We recommend skin peels for active acne or our tri wave light therapy treatment. However, once your active acne has cleared, BB Glow micro-needling is great for fading post acne scarring.
Every 4-6 weeks.
After a minimum of 24 hours has passed. If you must wear makeup, then a mineral based make up range is best.
Micro-needling is great for helping your body to produce more collagen, shrinks pores, fades scarring, reduces pigmentation and sun damage and creates a more even skin tone. You will also benefit from that BB Glow to your skin post procedure.
No, they cannot.
No, you cannot.