Call Us - 01903 260985
Brow lamination is a cosmetic procedure that involves the use of a chemical solution to reshape and style eyebrow hairs. The treatment is designed to create the illusion of fuller, more defined eyebrows by setting the hairs in place and smoothing them down in a uniform direction. During the procedure, a technician will apply a lifting solution to the eyebrow hairs, which softens and loosens them. The technician will then brush the hairs into the desired shape, and apply a setting solution to keep them in place. Brow lamination can be a good option for people with unruly or sparse eyebrows, as it can make the hairs appear fuller and more groomed.
(2-3 weeks after initial appointment)
· Ensure you have had a patch test before treatment
· Please note that any fake tan will be removed when the area is waxed.
· Stop the use of all retinols, acids such as glycolic, salicylic, and other anti-ageing or harsh exfoliants 7 days before treatment
· If you are taking acne medication (oral or topical), you cannot be waxed for a minimum of 3 months
· No sunbeds or direct sunbathing for 7 days before treatment
· No invasive skincare treatments 7 days prior
· Do not touch or rub brows immediately after treatment.
· Effects of the tint start to fade within 2-3 weeks as hair grows out or if exposed to strong UV Light or Sunlight.
· Effects of the brow lamination will fade within 6-12 weeks depending on the clients own natural hair growth cycle.
· Avoid getting the brows wet for 48 hours post treatment,
· Use a hydrating brow serum at home to encourage growth and hydrate the brow hair.
· Avoid applying makeup to the area for 24 hours
· No hot baths or showers for 24 hours. If the client must shower, then only use warm water, and avoid using soap on the waxed area.
· No sun beds or sunbathing for 24 Hours.
· Avoid touching the area for 24 Hours.
· Do not apply any creams or lotions to the area for 24 hours.