Call Us - 01903 260985
A non-surgical skin treatment using micro-needling and radio-frequency to precisely targets areas of concern.
The radiofrequency generates dermal heating from 55°C to 65°C to energise the skin, trigger new collagen production, and simultaneously penetrate the deep dermis and sub-dermal layers.
The perfect anti ageing facial which also gives you a beautiful healthy glow!
The interchangeable gold plated non-insulated microneedles provide deep penetration. As cell turnover increases, this stimulates the body’s natural healing process to encourage collagen and elastin production within the dermis.
PUREDERMA – Remodelling and Contouring the face and body for a more desired smooth appearance whilst protecting the epidermis. You can control the power and depth to minimise any discomfort or downtime.
PUREDERMA boasts extraordinary results for anti-ageing, smoothing, skin laxity, skin rejuvenation, fine lines and wrinkles whilst correcting scarring and stretch marks.
Micro-needling and radiofrequency is an advanced method of skin rejuvenation that stimulates the body’s natural healing process to encourage collagen production of the dermis resulting in anti-ageing and skin tightening. PUREDERMA can treat concerns such as hooded eyelids and improve skin laxity above the knees.
Using the insulated needles, PUREDERMA allows you to target both the deep dermis and epidermis layers of the skin as the energy moves throughout the entire surface area.
The radio-frequency wave penetrates the basal melanocyte barrier, heating the collagen fibres in the dermis to 55°C-65°C. Stimulating the body’s natural healing process and as cell turnover increases as the body heal, this results in the production of collagen and elastin in these areas. Results can be instant following a one-off treatment. A course of three treatments is typically recommended for optimal results, with an annual maintenance treatment once per year to maintain results.
Treatment times typically range from 20-60 minutes, depending on the size of the area treated.
· Retinols or harsh exfoliators such as glycolic acids or salicylic acids including topical and oral capsules one week before
· Discontinue the use of sunbeds one week before treatment
· Avoid excessive Alcohol or caffeine on the day of treatment
· Discontinue the use of Roaccutane 6 months prior to treatment
· Discontinue the use of Lymecycline 4 weeks prior to treatment
· Discontinue taking Anti-Biotics or Steroids one week prior to treatment
· Discontinue the use of skin thinning cream, gel, or lotion one week prior to treatment
· Arrive without make up or fake tan on the area being treated
· Avoid wearing make up for 72 hours or more if you can.
· Apply hyaluronic serum daily during the healing phase.
· Adopt a good homecare regime (this can be discussed with your therapist)
· Wear an SPF during the day
· Do not clean your face until the following morning after the treatment and then use a hydrating cleanser.
· Use a 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase and ditch the cotton, this will help keep any breakouts to a minimum and keep your skin hydrated
· Drink plenty of water and stay clear of fried and processed foods
· Schedule your next appointment for 4-6 weeks’ time
· Avoid touching your face post treatment
· You can return to using chemical exfoliants one week post treatment
· Use a thick hydrating night cream every evening.