Call Us - 01903 260985
Are you between 12 - 17 years old and suffer with breakouts, congested skin and blocked pores? This is the facial treatment for you. Not only do we thoroughly cleanse and clean the skin, but we also focus on extraction of blocked pores including comedones (black heads) and ensure we close and minimise large pores post treatment.
· Discontinue use of retinols or harsh exfoliators such as glycolic acids including topical and oral capsules one week before
· Discontinue the use of sunbeds one week before treatment
· Avoid excessive Alcohol or caffeine on the day of treatment
· Discontinue the use of Roaccutane 6 months prior to treatment
· Discontinue the use of Lymecycline 4 weeks prior to treatment
· Discontinue taking Anti-Biotics or Steroids one week prior to treatment
· Discontinue the use of skin thinning cream, gel, or lotion one week prior to treatment
· Bring a parent with you to your appointment
· Arrive without make up or fake tan on the area being treated
· Avoid wearing make up for 24-48 hours
· Wear mineral based make up to avoid breakouts
· Adopt a good homecare regime (this can be discussed with your therapist)
· Wear an SPF during the day
· Do not clean your face until the following morning after the treatment
· Use a 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase and ditch the cotton, this will help keep your breakouts to a minimum
· Drink plenty of water and stay clear of fried and processed foods
· Schedule your next appointment for 4 weeks’ time
· Avoid touching your face post treatment
· You can return to using chemical exfoliants 48 hours post treatment
Yes, you will be slightly flushed but this should subside within a few hours.
No, its pain free.
You cannot have the treatment done if you have active acne. Hormonal breakouts are different, and we can treat with these being present.
Every 4 weeks.
After a minimum of 24 hours has passed. If you must wear makeup, then a mineral based make up range is best.
This procedure helps to decongest the skin by using an enzymatic peel and extraction. Once we have cleared the skin and decongested the pores, we will apply a carbon mask to lift any impurities we may have missed. Having this skin treatment regularly will help to keep breakouts at bay.
Yes, this facial is designed for 12–17-year-olds accompanied by an adult.
Yes, you can from 12 weeks.